College Vision & Aim
- To extend provision at levels 2+ and widen access to higher education programmes in the area of Business, Health, Information Technology and short courses.
- To improve quality of delivery, information, advice, pastoral and guidance services for students and staff in order to maximize students awareness, learning experience and staff performance.
- To work with employers, local and community agencies and partners to develop work experience avenues and progression pathways for students.
- To partner Higher Education Institutions and their partners to ensure that new higher courses are duly accredited and quality-assured in order to enhance students’ opportunities for success and progression.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Offering expert, yet affordable tuition in both academic and professional courses.
- Recruiting, selecting and matching prospective students with courses that meet both their progression routes and professional aspirations.
- Providing the unemployed and socially excluded the chance to participate in education and act as an avenue for a second opportunity for education.
- Ensuring that programme management and delivery focuses on enhancing social cohesion whilst providing opportunities for lifelong learning.